Wednesday 19 September 2012

News (in briefs)


Good morning, and here is the news, brought to you live from our studio in some guy's boxers ...

I was guest host for an Erotica Readers and Writers Association webchat last Saturday, and we managed to break all their records for the sheer length of time we rabbited on. Subjects ranged from fantasy heroes to Aisling's parrots to a super sekret glimpse of my next project... and you can find the transcript here if you're interested.


I'm going to be the ERWA Guest Author of the month in NOVEMBER! Wheeeee! That means three of my favourite short stories will go up for you to read in their entirety.  You can find the current featured author (it's the mighty Craig Sorensen for September) here.




Two more rave reviews for Named and Shamed have come in...

The first is from Vanessa Wu, who starts off with
"I was a little intimidated by this book to tell you the truth"

and concludes
"The warning on the cover is for once entirely justified"
but, fortunately for me, manages to be humorous and enthusiastic in between!
 Full review here


And the second is over at BDSM Book Reviews, which describes it as
"the most amazing book that has graced my e-book reader in a long time" 
and gives it 5/5 for both story and kink, but also warns BDSM fans(!!)
"if you like a sweet and pleasant BDSM read with nothing shocking in it, you might give this one a miss"
... which just cracked me up.
I may shock BDSM fans? Cool!

Full review here

Thank you Vanessa and Janny!

4 comments:

t'Sade said...

Yeah, I could see you shocking BDSM fans, specially with that book. You did say you went a little out of your normal bounds for it. Probably one reason I liked it so much.

A sad day when you write outside of vanilla BDSM. :P

But, it's going to be fun with you being a guest. I'm looking forward to it.

Janine Ashbless said...

"A sad day when you write outside of vanilla BDSM"

ROFL! Yeah ... what can I say? It's such a shame :-D

Chris said...


You rock so much. And what lovely things to have said about you.

Janine Ashbless said...

Thank you Chris!
x