Monday 17 September 2012

Eyecandy Monday


Oh, for a barcode-reader on my tongue..

I'm up to my neck reading submissions for Geek Love. We've got a LOT, and some of them will just knock your socks off when you see the finished book. Cyberpunk, steampunk, fantasy, SF, nerdworld, historical, manga, fairytales... My head is buzzing.
I'd like to be able to download them direct to my brain in my sleep!
I'd like to be able to do some of the things in the stories!
I'd like to have 48 hours in a day!

5 comments:

Chris said...


Oh! She's lovely!

Janine Ashbless said...

She rocks those eyebrows!

Jo said...

Oh dear, these stories are driving you to exclamation point!

Janine Ashbless said...

They certainly are!!!

Craig Sorensen said...

beeeeeeep!

It's a damn good thing I just cleaned my scanner.