Monday 3 September 2012

Eyecandy Monday: kiss special

I am chuffed to bits to find that my erotic romance novel The King's Viper, published in e-format back in 2011, is now available in real live paperback too, from Ellora's Cave!
So in honour of this occasion, today's Eyecandy Monday will go all romancey and feature some serious KISSING.

You know me and kissing - we've had our differences in the past. For years we'd have nothing to do with each other. Well, we've made it up and are the best of chums now :-)

And if you want to read the pivotol kiss scene from the The King's Viper, it can be found right here.

S.W.A.L.K.

e-book : paperback
Amazon UK paperback : Amazon US paperback





2 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

I'm glad you've come to terms with your inner-kisser (or is that going too far?)

Anyway, thanks for the lovely, delicious kissing photos for me to steal.

Janine Ashbless said...

Kisses all round, Craig!