Wednesday 2 September 2015

We are Indiefab!


More perversion in the library, ahem ... Just to let you see the fabuloso Gold Award won by The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica (which includes my Oedipus story Three Legs in the Evening).

Here is is on the Foreword/Indiefab website.

Congratulations of course to our amazing editor Rose Caraway, who put so much love and effort into this big beautiful volume. High fives to all my fellow-contributors!

Amazon US : Amazon UK



And following on from my wicked Monday dalliance with Kay Jaybee ... she's returned the favour by having me over at her place yesterday for Day Nine of her Tasty Tasters  - two weeks of finger-lickin' smut excerpts. I've gave her a juicy slice of Named and Shamed.

Go read some smut - The Librarian commands it!

1 comment:

Rose Caraway said...

Three Legs in the Evening, still one of my favorites!