Tuesday 15 September 2015

My dark side

I'm just going to leave this here while I take a few days off the blog...

I don't talk much on this blog about my horror writing - mostly because it goes on under another name - but I have to show off about THIS!

My story The Coat Off His Back appears in Ellen Datlow's uber-anthology Best Horror of the Year Volume 7.  YESSSSS! I HAVE ARRIVED! BOW BEFORE ME, WORLD!

A sin-eater plies the tools of her dangerous trade; a jealous husband takes his rival on a hunting trip; a student torments one of his teachers; a cheap grafter is selling artifacts form hell; something is haunting the departure lounge of an airport . . .

The Best Horror of the Year showcases the previous year’s best offerings in short fiction horror. This edition includes award-winning and critically acclaimed authors Laird Barron, Caitlín R. Kiernan, Nathan Ballingrud, Genevieve Valentine, and more.

For over three decades, award-winning editor and anthologist Ellen Datlow has had her finger on the pulse of the latest and most terrifying in horror writing. Night Shade Books is proud to present the seventh volume in this annual series, a new collection of stories to keep you up at night.


I am so smug I want to punch myself in the face :-)

Amazon US : Amazon UK

1 comment:

Mark said...

Way to go good job !