Friday 11 September 2015

Fab Foos


I finally got to see the Foo Fighters live! Last time I tried, the lead singer fell off the stage and broke his leg...
So this time Dave Grohl had to do the whole gig sitting down, on his Davros-style motorised throne:


The concert was at the Milton Keynes Bowl, in the middle of a huge park, which is now my fave venue. It was like a mini-festival, complete with funfair, falafel wraps...




.. and special trains:


We even enjoyed the Iggy Pop set ... possibly because we were at a good safe distance and couldn't actually see him, but hey, that's still more than we were expecting ;-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is very cool!

Jo said...

Oo, bitchy! What's wrong with Iggy Pop, apart from the leathery weirdness? :D

Craig Sorensen said...

Nice! We are going to see them here in the San Francisco Bay Area next week. My first time seeing them too.

Janine Ashbless said...

*Apart* from the leathery weirdness, you say?!

Iggy Pop just creeps me out I'm afraid. The see-through pants and the flashing at teenage girls did not help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iQonNrfzzY