Wednesday 23 March 2011

This is what God looks like:


As far as I'm concerned, anyway. He's a scruffy bugger but he's definitely looking better for having lost some weight. Also, dig that cardigan :-)

Yes, filming of The Hobbit has finally started, this week! The first movie is due out in December 2012 (the world had SO better not end before the release date, thank you ancient Mayan prophecy, or I will be VERY ANGRY). That's over a year and a half for me to whip myself into a frothing frenzy of anticipation. And pray that the New Creation will live up to the first. And make fangirl noises a lot.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

2 comments:

Jo said...

I thought that was Sawyer from Lost for a second and was mightily condused at the contrast.

Janine Ashbless said...

lmao!
Well, PJ should take that as a compliment!