Wheee! ... my contributor copies of the Sweet Love anthology have arrived, so I can tell you the complete lineup (I spent a lot of yesterday reading it, btw, when I should have been doing other things, like making my dinner, and sleeping):
- Clearing the Air - Thomas Roche
- Jump or Fall? - Janine Ashbless
- Five Senses - N.T. Morley
- Her Turn - D.L. King
- Storming the Castle - Andrea Dale
- (S)pan(k)cakes - Kristina Wright
- Clothes Make the Man - Emilie Paris
- Playing Rough - Kat Black
- Searching for Her - Kay Jaybee
- A Week and a Whip - Alison Wonderland
- A Little Push - Felix D'Angelo
- Dishpan Hands - Jan Darby
- My Turn - Jude Mason
- Do You See What I feel? - Theresa Noelle Roberts
- Better Bent than Broken - Amanda Fox
- Safe - Vanessa Vaughn
- Bachelor's Dessert - Alison Tyler
- Extreme Dogging - Dylan Reed
- A Guy She's Never Met - Zach Addams
Nineteen tales of loving couples breaking out of the rut and trying out their kinkiest fantasies. Kristina Wright's fantastic little spanking story even includes a recipe for the pancakes, lol!
In her foreword Violet Blue introduces all the stories. Her teaser for mine is: "Renowned and compelling author Janine Ashbless takes us backstage in a daredevil act where the layered characters draw us in and make us hold out breaths, as we anticipate what will happen if they "Jump or Fall" into their greatest sexual fantasies, and possibly love."
Sweet words! I posted a short excerpt from this story a few weeks ago. If you're interested, there is now a new page of notes on this story up on my website (scroll down the huge main page to the short stories section at the bottom to find the link) where I reveal and discuss Blayne's secret. And you can watch Violet Blue's own trailer for Sweet Love at the top of this post. Book Trailers are a cool idea!
It's out on sale now from Amazon US - UK readers still have to wait until May, I'm afraid.