Monday, 15 March 2010
Eyecandy Monday - win a book!
It must be Spring - those noisy gits are back in my garden, having loud sex all day and half the night.Yet if I go out to take a peek they just jump in the pond and hide.
No, not those two above - the frogs:
(I adore 'em, actually.)
Back on the interweb...
Want to win a smut anthology in which I don't feature?
Here goes - which two are not lies?
1. As a special treat my Grandma used to feed me raw egg yolks.
2. Out of the regular cast of Friends, the one I fancied was Ross.
3. When I was a child I robbed a grave - and then spent years worrying that the dead person would track me down wanting his bit of skull back.
4. My Shamanic Power Animal is a fox.
5. I spent the advance from my first Black Lace book on surgical breast enlargement.
6. I spent yesterday night in the Underworld.