Monday 12 January 2009

Eyecandy Monday

Now his face I like - he can keep his head!

This week I finally got round to updating my Myspace page (welcome to 2007, Janine) and lo and behold, finally found the option for getting rid of the nasty grey background and putting in a colourful theme. I got VERY excited, flirted briefly with the "gothic" template and then found "evil" and fell in love. "Evil" means big orange tentacles! All hail Great Cthulhu!!!

*ahem* Back to erotica sometime later today with another short story excerpt.



P.S: 24 hours after adding evil tentacles to my Myspace, I was asked by a total stranger to playtest a Cthulhu scenario being commissioned by Chaosium. See how effective serving the Great Old Ones is? Bwa ha ha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are tentacles not erotic? Must be just me.

Janine Ashbless said...

You and a great number of Japanese comic readers, Beth!