Pictured in the remnants of the snow is a birthday present from a friend of mine: another lovely repro prehistoric goddess for my collection. This one's from the Cyclades in Greece.
- Put a picture of my bare butt on the internet.
- Visted Norway, Belgium, the Isle of Man, Syria and Jordan.
- Got 3 stories published by Cleis Press.
- Nearly got arrested for antiques smuggling by the Jordanian police.
- Got into the Best Women's Erotica collection.
- Was called "supremely talented" by Violet Blue (Okay, I'll shut up about it now, I promise).
- Realised I had a serious kink for minotaurs.
- Attended a sex expo and bought a dress I cannot wear in public.
- Spent some time in conversation with a spanking-porn star.
- Tried out a number of things I'm not talking about, but believe me they will eventually find their way into stories in one guise or another ... Life may not begin at 40 but mine certainly got its second wind at that point.
- Was asked to write a romance novel.
- Successfully fostered a couple of dogs.
- Bought a house-plant that has not died (yet).
Not bad, eh?
Wonder what next year has in store...