Monday 6 November 2017

Blue Monday: Samantha MacLeod guests

Every Monday I post a wicked excerpt for your entertainment!

Today's guest is my internet-twin Samantha MacLeod, back here with her new Viking Gods story Claiming Thor's Hammer.


All of Asgard depends on Thor, and his legendary hammer Mjölnir, to protect them from their foes. So when Thor returns one night without his hammer, refusing to say how it was lost or where it may be, all of Asgard is at risk. Loki tracks Mjölnir to the muscular arms of the fearsome warlord Thrym, who reluctantly agrees to a deal: Thrym will return Thor’s hammer in exchange for Freyja, the most beautiful woman in Asgard.

There’s only one problem with Loki’s plan. Freyja refuses to marry the ruthlessly handsome Thrym. Low on options, Loki insists he can still retrieve the hammer. All it takes is wrapping Thor in a wedding dress obnoxious enough to allow him to pass for Freyja.

Once inside the dark confines of Thrym’s castle, however, things take an erotic turn not even Loki the Trickster could have predicted…


I took a deep breath. In a Jötunn wedding, the bride swears fealty to her husband by placing her hands on his most valued possession. Thrym’s most valued possession, now, had to be Mjölnir. At least, I hoped so.

If everything went according to my plan, this was when Thrym would bring out Mjölnir and all but dump it in Thor’s lap. Thor would then rip off his dress, bash some heads, and go back to Asgard, Mjölnir in hand, leaving me with the mental image of Thor the Thunderer in a puffy white dress to savor until Ragnarök.

“This is it,” I whispered to Thor. “Get ready.”

Thor pushed me out of the way and stood up.

He left the room.

I blinked as his impressive shoulders, sparkling in beaded ivory cloth, vanished through a door behind the great fireplace. What in the actual fuck?

“You too, pretty little thing,” Thrym hissed in my ear, grabbing my arm and pulling me after Thor.

The crowd roared their approval as we pushed our way to the door. Someone splashed mead down the front of my dress, and I almost broke the arm of the asshole who tried to grab my tits. Thrym shoved me through the door behind the fireplace and into a quiet hallway.

“Are we going to get Mjölnir?” I asked, as innocently as I could manage.

Thrym just chuckled. “Come on,” he said.

I followed him through the hall, trying to calculate how totally fucked we were. Thor and I couldn’t take on this many Jötunn, especially without Mjölnir, but I could probably get us back to Asgard unharmed. Humiliated, but unharmed.

I shuddered. Humiliation was worse than harm.

Thrym pushed open a door and we entered a luxurious bedchamber. Thor stood at the foot of an enormous four-poster bed like a white-clad mountain.

“My bride!” Thrym roared. “I hear you want to see my hammer?”

I couldn’t see his face under the bridal veil, but I would have sworn Thor smiled.

Thrym clucked and waved his finger. “I want something from you first,” he said.

He leaned back and unhooked his massive belt buckle, pushing his pants down. I couldn’t help but stare; the cock that sprang from those pants was damned impressive. Thrym was enormous, thick, and very, very hard.

“Just look what you’ve done to me already,” Thrym said, fixing his eyes on Thor. “You want to see Mjölnir? Well, I want you to suck me.”

I forced myself to tear my eyes away from Thrym’s impressive endowment. “Uh, Master Thrym, my lady Freyja—“

My words died in my throat. Thor fell to his knees in front of Thrym, tore off his veil, and licked the entire length of Thrym’s massive cock.

Oh, damn. That was hot. I flushed with heat under my mead-soaked dress. Thor closed his eyes, running his tongue over the head of Thrym’s cock. By the Nine Realms, he was enjoying it. Thor was sucking a cock, and he was enjoying it.

The slick green silk of my dress suddenly felt too tight as my nipples hardened. I slipped a hand under the folds of fabric at my waist, sliding my fingers up the inside of my thighs and along the wet slit of my cunt. Thor kissed the length of Thrym’s cock, his tongue teasing the head. I pressed my clit, sending jolts of sexual energy through my body as Thor wrapped his lips around the head. Thor moved his mouth over Thrym’s cock, taking much more than I would have imagined possible. I pressed harder. My hips swayed forward, and I clamped my lips together, trying not to moan out loud.

“You little slut,” Thrym growled, sinking his hands into Thor’s hair and pushing the bridal crown off his head. “You’re enjoying this, you whore.”

Thor growled, pulling back to suck just the head of Thrym’s cock. Thrym gasped, his hips thrusting against Thor’s mouth. My finger moved faster, rocking my body with pleasure. Thrym screamed, his entire body tensing as he came in Thor’s mouth. I came a second later, sighing as the oblivion of orgasm crashed through me.

Ah, yes!

I allowed myself a moment to bask in the velvet glow of my climax. Now I’d have to plan, to come up with some brilliant way to get us both out of here alive, but damn. How many times would I get to make myself come watching Thor suck a cock?


Buy Claiming Thor's Hammer at

Amazon US
Amazon UK

Born and raised in Colorado, Samantha MacLeod has lived in every time zone in the US, and London. She has a bachelor’s degree from Colby College and an M.A. from the University of Chicago; yes, the U. of C. really is where fun comes to die.

Samantha lives with her husband and two small children in the woods of southern Maine. When she’s not shoveling snow or writing steamy sex scenes, Samantha can be found teaching college composition and philosophy to undergraduates who have no idea she leads a double life as an erotica author.


Samantha’s Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Amazon Author Page
BookBub

No comments: