Wednesday 30 April 2014

Win Never Say Never


Look - my beautiful contributor copies of Never Say Never: tips, tricks and erotic inspiration for lovers (ed. Alison Tyler) have arrived!

Would you like one?

Here's the blurb:
"Monogamy does NOT have to equal monotony and eroticist author Alison Tyler has made it her life's mission to make sure it never is with Never Say Never! Half of a very happily married duo, Tyler's advice is that couples can build a trust level that makes experimentation truly possible and posits that uninhibited, really exciting, and highly imaginative sex happens best with lovers who just happen to be couples, too. This follow up to Tyler's bestselling Never Have the Same Sex Twice blends her wisdom, expert advice, and favorite erotic scenarios illustrating myriad sexual techniques and fantasies designed to liven up the bedroom."

And here's how to win:
Take a look at the full chapter/theme lineup from 1 - voyeurism thru 15 - femme domme.
By my reckoning, I've written about all those kinks at one time or another (some of them lots of times!) in my various short stories and novels. All but one.

Which of those kinks have I not written about yet? Take a guess, and leave a comment here. For example, if you think I've never written a voyeurism scene (though that'd be pretty dumb since my story Wherever I Wander kicks off the book!) then comment - "voyeurism". Easy, huh? You've got a week! If there's more than one right answer then I'll put names into a hat.

NB: I've got a spam filter running on this blog so your comment won't appear immediately, not until I've okayed it. If you came here via one of my Facebook posts you can leave your answer in the comments there, should you prefer.

No comments: