Wednesday 29 August 2012

Barking for joy


Some news ...

I am going to be hosting a live webchat on the subject of erotic fantasy (that's swords-and-sorcery type fantasy) for my favourite online resource centre, the Erotica Readers and Writers Association. All welcome! It runs on 15th September, at 12 noon PST, 3pm EST or 8pm in Britain, and I think it'll last about an hour. Full details on how to join in here - please do drop by!

I'm also going to be the ERWA Guest Author for October - WHOOOOP! - which means three of my best stories will be up - temporarily - on their site for you to read for free. More details when it happens! You can read stories by their current guest, Delilah Devlin, here (left-hand column).

And that picture up top there? I'm barking with excitement because my petplay short story Being His Bitch (published recently in Bound By Lust) has been chosen for Best Women's Erotica 2013, edited by Violet Blue (This came as a surprise to me too - I hadn't actually subbed a story this year!). This is a very prestigious collection so I am officially a Very Good Girl and will be given a pat on the head and an extra dog-biscuit tonight :-)

You can read a sneaky preview of the story here too!

No comments: