Thursday 18 October 2018

Off to Fan


Not only am I writing a horror story this week (which is why I've neglected my blog slightly) but I'm packing for a weekend of  Spec-fic-themed sitting in the bar panelshows and talks and filmshows and stuff at FantasyCon  2018 - in the lovely city of Chester.

I haven't made any attempt at getting on a panel this time, but I do have a personal interest in two books being launched this weekend: The Scent of Tears 

which contains my story "The Scent of Tears"

and The Alchemy Press Book of Horrors:

which contains my story "Remember"

so I should be found signing books and drinking the free wine :-)

But mostly I will be chatting to people much more clued-in than I am, and TRYING IN VAIN not to bring home lots more lovely books, LOL

You can read the report Terry the Tentacle made me write about FantasyCon 2016, HERE

No comments: