Wednesday 26 September 2018

Show me Moore!


The uncropped version of this photo is definitely NSFW - and you can find it over at Molly's Daily Kiss where she recounts her experience reading my novel The Prison of the Angels, one afternoon when she should have been making the beds.

I'm not going to spoil that particular Masturbation Monday for you - just go on over and see for yourselves!

There is a bit at the end of the post, mind, that is the most luscious review/writer's compliment:

"I have never really been into fantasy erotica but then a few years ago I went to book launch at Sh Woman’s store in London. Janine introduced her newest creation and proceeded to read the first chapter. I was hooked. The moment the interval started I got up from my seat went straight to the counter and bought the book. I took it home and stormed through it then waited (im)patiently for Janine to pen book number two and then book number three. If I had never gone to that reading I probably would never have read these books as I truly thought that fantasy was not my thing. Janine totally converted me with her brilliant storytelling. I highly recommend you let her do the same to you sometime soon. Although you might find it takes you much longer to get things done than usual."
A HUGE thank you to the bold and beautiful Molly Moore!

And you can find buy-links for the whole trilogy here:
1) Cover Him With Darkness
2) In Bonds of the Earth
3) The Prison of the Angels

No comments: