Saturday 25 August 2018

On the Silk Road


This is our Travel Wall. It has a single photo from every country Mr Ashbless and I have visited together. And now I'm off to add three more frames to the display! We're on the Exodus Silk Road Tour with six old friends, so the poor guide has to put up with 2 weeks of in-jokes and oversharing our bowel symptoms.

Having anxiously followed Stu Nugent's horrorshow fascinating account of his trip through Kazakhstan, I'm not exactly expecting margaritas and red carpets, but it sure promises to be interesting! I will attempt not to be arrested even once. We have also scored tickets for the World Nomad Games!

I'll be back in couple of weeks or so - try not to destroy civilisation while I'm away, y'all. Mum and Dad -  please don't burn down the house or kill the dog ;-)

No comments: