Monday 23 November 2015

Blue Monday: Ian Smith guests

Every Monday I post a naughty excerpt for your entertainment!

This week's sexy snippet is from Ian Smith's new book Knights Errant - first in the Merely Players series.


Lonely widower Paul knows he's ready to move on and start a new relationship, but doesn't expect to meet two attractive and interesting women at the same time. They want to recruit his jousting display team to feature in a TV show.

Becky and Hayley are best friends, as different as chalk and cheese, and both clearly fancy Paul. A decent guy at heart, he hopes to win one without harming their friendship. But the women don't make it any easier when they turn up the heat and leave him wondering what's going on.

A fantastic prize is within his reach. He just has to overcome his deepest fears, self-doubts, and fragile self-confidence. And be Hayley's leading man in the TV show she hopes will make her name. So no pressure. Just take a deep breath and let these two intriguing women lead him way outside his comfort zone.




She opened the door and walked in backwards, towing me by my jacket lapels. I pushed the door shut and we undressed each other hurriedly. I picked her up again and shuffled towards the bed. I managed to lay her down gently, then we hugged, kissed, and explored each other. Her full breasts were sensitive to my touches and kisses, and her pussy tasted hot, salty, and so exciting. Her first orgasm was quick to arrive and clearly intense. She was deliciously vocal as her climax approached and she moaned loudly as she crested.

We cuddled while she got her breath back, then she stroked my cheek. "Come on, you big hunk, fuck me. I've got a coil, so you don't need a condom."

My hard cock slid inside her soft, warm wetness so easily. She felt gorgeous, her pussy hot around my cock, her arms around my back, her legs writhing around my thighs and her tongue against mine. We were both eager in our shared lust and want. I thrust hard, over and over again. She gasped and pushed her hips up against me. Her nails scratched my back and dug into my skin as she came again with loud cries.

"Oh, fuck, that was amazing." She lay back and panted for a few seconds. "You going to fill me or what?"

"Pretty damn soon," I murmured.

"Oh, good." She purred as she wrapped her legs tightly around mine and squeezed my backside with her hands, urging me on. "Just get that cock right into me."

We ground against each other, so I was as deep inside her as I could be. My climax was a burst of intense pleasure as I shot hot pulses into her.

We cuddled and giggled while our sweat dried. We lay on top of the bed in the warm room. The sheet was tangled around my ankles and the duvet had been thrown aside in our haste.

"Wow," she said. "It's years since sex was this much fun. Like being a student again." She leaned her arms across my chest, rested her chin on them, and grinned at me. "Fancy some sparkling wine? I left a bottle in the basin in the bathroom, in cold water."

"Got some glasses?"

"On the table. I'll get the wine," she said.

I watched her scamper across the room. She had a lovely figure, nicely curved, and well worth watching.

She passed me the bottle to open and we stood together, her tucked under one of my arms as we clinked glasses and sipped the wine. Which reminded me of something silly Helen and I used to do.

"Put your glass down," I murmured and took a long sip from my own before putting it down beside hers. I put both arms around her and she grinned up at me. I leaned down to kiss her and let the sparkling wine trickle from my mouth into hers, where it exploded into a fizzy shared experience.

She was startled for a fraction of a second, then burst out laughing. "The bubbles went up my nose."

"Want to try it again?"

"You bet. At least I know what to expect this time."

She giggled as we shared another sip of wine. When we finished the kiss, she looked up at me. "Right, you're in trouble now." She arched an eyebrow. "On the bed please. And no fidgeting."

Intrigued, I lay on the bed. She produced a box of fancy chocolates and opened it, then selected two and put them on my nipples. Then she straddled me, bent down and slowly ate each one, licking and teasing my nipples with her lips as she did. As she moved, her pussy stroked my cock, which started paying attention again.

She placed four more chocolates on my body and slowly ate each one. The fourth was placed on the tip of my cock and it had melted a little before she got around to dealing with it. All I knew was that she had a fantastically exciting way of using her tongue.

"My turn." I gasped, as she released me from a delicious teasing.

She rolled onto her back and I placed chocolates on her nipples, between her breasts, on her tummy and one on her pubic hair just above her clit. Then I held one between my lips and leaned close enough for her to bite half of it. I chewed the other half, then kissed her, which made her giggle again. I took my time eating those on her body, which meant the one near her clit had softened nicely.

"Oh, dear," I said. "This may need some serious work to clean up."

"Oh, dear, indeed." She sounded a little breathless. "We wouldn't want to make a mess of these sheets."

She sighed happily as I enjoyed the chocolate. Then again as I got distracted by her lovely pussy. And that got us both in the mood and very eager again.

She rolled me onto my back and took charge for our second bout of sex. That was slower and really good fun, with tickling, giggles, and laughter. She sat astride my hips and played with her clit until she came. She watched me until the last moment, when she had to close her eyes. Watching her face as she climaxed was a lovely sight. She seemed so carried away. Then she lay on my chest and watched my face intently as she pumped me with her hips until I erupted inside her again. I felt relaxed and happy. I could step further back from the edge of the pit of depression I'd managed to climb out of. This was just like making love, a brief, blissful reminder of what had been. And which seemed a lifetime ago.


Buy Knights Errant at 
Fireborn
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Kobo
All Romance eBook
Coffee Time Romance
B&N Nook
BookStrand

"I'm a professional scientist by day, aspiring madcap writer in my spare time. After living in various parts of England, I’m now settled in Cornwall, in the south-west of England. Not far from Poldark country...

My education was obviously science-based, but I've always been a keen reader - thrillers, science fiction, fantasy, horror, a few classics, and even some romances.

Scientific papers and technical reports are interesting to write, but one day I knew they weren’t what I really wanted to do. I started writing general interest factual articles and giving public talks. Then I decided to try fiction and joined a constructive critiquing group, whose feedback convinced me to stick at it. My confidence was boosted by having four short stories published in anthologies. Now I’ve gone and written a whole book, I want to write another. Well, okay, lots more..."


Ian Smith on Facebook

No comments: