Friday 29 August 2014

Kiss me quick ... and shut me up

I love my library card!

Do you like the sound of your own voice when recorded? I don't, which is why I can't listen to Rose Caraway's podcast of our chat!
(But the rest of you are entirely welcome to, of course)

Rose and I had a lovely (giggly) time discussing the origins of Three Legs in the Evening, my contribution to The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica, along with other topics like "Have you ever killed anyone?" and "What's your favourite curse word?" so all I can do is hope that she edited out anything I said that was particularly stupid or reckless...

;-)

If you go over to the post you can, btw, see some of the pictorial inspiration behind my story.

BONUS: You can listen to the whole of my outrageously kinky petplay story Being His Bitch here - read by Rose! Now! Free!

No comments: