Wednesday 6 February 2013

When I'm feeling blue...

As promised on Facebook ... sexxxy pictures of me getting my blue on for the Durham University Treasure Trap Society 30th Anniversary Reunion Banquet ...


I went as an Oceanid, in case you were wondering.

The infamous WIG - with added seashells and bits of blue weed

Customised morph-suit, negligee from Lovehoney, boots from the 1980s :-)

The snazaroo lasted a ceilidh and 20-course banquet surprisingly well!
We had a fantastic evening, though a surprising amount of it was spent on hair-maintenance. The wig did not fall off when I danced! And even though I was one of the oldest people there, I feel we held up our disreputable end rather well :-)

You will prise my blue wig from my cold dead fingers...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' goood! :)

Jo said...

Nice work! I love that oceanids wear 80s boots :) You're working your catsuit.

Janine Ashbless said...

Hooray for the winter vomiting bug that dropped me that final 3lb! lol

Jo said...

Yikes!

I do have a cold to thank for actually losing weight this Christmas instead of putting more on... food's just not as much fun when yo ucan't taste it, it seems. Much less so when you can't keep it down. At least there was a silver-blue lining!

Janine Ashbless said...

Yeah, I don't actually recommend being ill as a weightloss tool ... but it is effective!