Friday 12 February 2010

Wordle



A friend sent me this Wordle composed from my story Of High Renown, which was up on my website (Size of words is proportional to their frequency). It's rather lovely, I think. You can have a go creating  Wordle wordclouds with your own paragraphs or stories here.

Incidently, I've just removed Of High Renown from my website and put up a new story: Good Doggy, which is a terse and kinky little tale (tail?) of petplay. To read it, just go into my website and click on the FreeStory button in the left bar.

7 comments:

Jo said...

I love the almost sweet 'ohmygod I can't believe how hot this kinky thing is' vibe of the characters in the story. :)

Danielle said...

hehe..i found wordle about a year or two ago..dont remember anymore who introduced me to it..was it possibly our friend shanna???????

anyway..wordle is just great great..:-)

Janine Ashbless said...

Thank you Jo!

Jeremy Edwards said...

I'm a big ol' copycat, and I've just Wordled, too!

Janine Ashbless said...

You know, I'm surprised there isn't a prominent "cock" in my wordcloud...

Jo said...

You know you can wordle your blog too? There must be a prominnent cock in there somewhere?

ArrowOfAdonis said...

Ooh, I love Wordles! Especially ones with lots of naughty words in them.