Tuesday 11 August 2020

WAP

 

 This truly magnificent video and very catchy track has been quite controversial recently, it appears. Politicians have been parading their shocked tears. Because it's okay for male rappers to go on about how horny they are feel, but if women do it they are a threat to civilisation. You can read all about it here if you like.

The version above, by the way, is the censored one. Full and filthy lyrics here:

And if you think any of this is new, Whores of Yore has an EPIC Twitter thread about blues lyrics by women in the 1920s and 30s that will make your jaw drop and your hair curl! 

"I got nipples on my titties big as the end of my thumb

I got somethin' 'tween my legs  'll make a dead man come.

....

Say I fucked all night, and all the night before baby, 

And I feel just like I wanna, fuck some more”.

 

 

All power to those wonderful women who fiercely own their sexual desire!  💖👿💖

No comments: