Monday 28 October 2019

Blue Monday: Lea Bronsen guests

Mondays are days on which I post a sexy excerpt for your entertainment!

Today's guest publication is a little different for this blog, because
Lea Bronsen's new book Carnivora Part 1 is not not erotica or even romance but a dark thriller - though it does contain sizzling sex, as she explains here and demonstrates below:

"I’ve always been fascinated by dark psychological thrillers that mess with your mind and keep you on the edge of your seat. I toyed with the genre writing my debut novel Wild Hearted, but labeled it a crime drama. Its sequel, Carnivora, evolved over six years to become a full-blown hold-your-breath thriller that deals with grave issues such as kidnapping, child sex trafficking, and self-harm.

Telling five parallel stories with as many voices, it gives you the perspectives of a police informant, a hunted gangster, a mad avenger, an inconsolable girlfriend, and a psychotic kidnapper. I pull no punches weaving these stories, so be prepared for a dark, gritty, and graphic read – a little dirty on the erotic side – that I hope will play with your strings and stick with you for a long time."

Fight evil with evil.

TOMOR
Crime lord Tomor is serving a life sentence behind bars. Without warning, he’s abducted by mysterious men. A sick manhunt is on, with people around him dying like flies. He will need all his street flair and gangster skills to prevent his loved ones from ending up on the death list.

LUZ
Luz grieves the loss of her lover while striving to take care of their baby. The last thing she needs is to fall for the new neighbor.

DAVID
A year after he betrayed his adoptive father and sent him to jail, David is slowly rebuilding his life. Then everything falls apart again: he learns that Tomor has escaped, and his police connections lead him to a child sex trafficking ring involving cold, powerful men.

The cops are in over their heads with “Project Carnivora” … Perhaps the only one who can help bust the pedophile predators is an equally vicious devil: Tomor, the country’s most hunted criminal.


I ask, “How much does your husband have left in jail?”

“Four years, now. Means he’ll be out in two. That’s such a long time. I miss him every damn day.” With a deep sigh, the axe woman pauses and keeps her fork in the air as if searching for words.

“I understand.”

“He’s always good to me. Treats me well, you know. Nicely.” She clears her throat. “Makes me feel good.”

Yeah?

Oppressive silence.

Outside, happy birds chirp away, celebrating the end of the rain.

She puts her fork down and clenches her fists. Her large chest heaves, making soft waves of gray hair move around her shoulders.

I breathe slowly, too, and wait for the punch line.

She throws me a look, hooded eyes speaking of forbidden things. “You know what I’m talkin’ about?”

I’m not sure how to react. Just hold her gaze.

“You know what it’s like to be lonely,” she whispers.

I do.

She stands, circles the table, pushes my plate away, and places her legs on either side of mine. With a quick hand gesture, her flannel shirt opens, displaying huge hanging breasts. The smell of hot sweat floats between us, but instead of hindering my attraction, the scent intoxicates me. I’m unable to put my eyes anywhere but on these full, tempting tits. How can a poor bastard locked up for a year without a female resist?

My cock stirs. I know what that means.

With a deep intake of breath, I push my chair back and stand in front of her. Can’t meet her eyes ‘cause I’m afraid they’ll tell me she’s compensating for the loss of her husband. Don’t want grief mixed into whatever is happening. Just like I don’t want Luz mixed into it, either. This has nothing to do with her. What’s going on now is purely mechanical.

I reach out and fill my palms with warm, soft boobs. Fuuuuck, it’s been so long. I love feminine skin. With my thumbs and index fingers, I roll and squeeze the protruding nipples.

She gasps and throws her head back. My cock stiffens and presses against the zipper. Can’t help it, I’m in need. My hips shoot forward, into hers, and push her ass toward the table. The cutlery rolls to a side.

Breath hitching, she places her hands behind her. I can only imagine the hot wetness of her cunt, dripping with lust. Gets me even harder. I have no feelings for that woman, but I’m gonna need to bury myself inside her soon, very soon. I close my eyes and knead her generous, tender tits in my palms, making her mew.

She moves her hands to my pants and unzips me. My blood pulses faster. She grabs my length, pulls it out between us, and with expert fingers strokes all the way from the balls and up. Violent heat rushes through me. I laugh. This situation is un-fucking-believable and delicious at the same time. When she massages the tip, I groan loud, seeing stars behind my closed eyelids.

“I love cock,” she moans. “I haven’t had cock in years.”

Well, you’re gonna get what you’re gonna get.




Available from


Put the book on your to-read shelf on Goodreads

See photos that inspired the book on Pinterest


Lea Bronsen
likes her reads hot, fast, and edgy, and strives to give her own stories the same intensity. After a deep dive on the unforgiving world of gangsters with her debut novel Wild Hearted, she divides her writing time between romantic suspenses, dark erotic romances, and crime thrillers.


Meet Lea Bronsen on



1 comment:

Lea Bronsen said...

Hey Janine, thank you for spotlighting my new release - and for the nice intro :)

Have a lovely week!!
xoxo Lea