Wednesday 27 July 2011

Guess what I did...



Actually it was sort of a joke. I was going to a friend's birthday party and she'd picked an "Inca" theme. Fancy dress was mildly encouraged, though not mandatory. I thought about it, rejected wearing a stripey blanket, then decided that if I couldn't manage Peruvian, I could at least go for a Brazilian :-D

Hm. Do you think a weakness for puns could actually be a dangerous character flaw?

And for the record, yes it hurt. But nothing - and I mean nothing - like as much as when I had my eyebrows threaded that time. Man, NOBODY is ever going near my eyebrows again.

4 comments:

Jo said...

I totally commented on this! Pain making people laugh... blogger?? or did I get censored?

Janine Ashbless said...

Oh Jo! There is someone out there!

It was not me doing the censoring - Must have been Blogger up to its tricks again :-(

I just assumed my readers were shocked into silence!

t'Sade said...

I'll admit, I've never gotten waxed. I'm more inclined to use Nair because my body handles it well and I like the smell. But, still, very cool how everyone responded in that video.

Janine Ashbless said...

Nair brings me out in spots, sadly.

My waxer congratulated me because I didn't scream, or swear at her! I just jumped like a shot cat every time.