Monday 14 October 2019

Blue Monday: Queenie Black guests

Mondays are days on which I post a sexy excerpt for your entertainment!

Today's guest author is Queenie Black, whose new BDSM story Hard-Pressed is out now and on tour.



Master Lucien has one night at Club Hard.

One night…to show bodyguard Rose Dainty that he can be the Dom she needs,

One night…to show her that submitting to him doesn’t make her weak, that true submission requires strength and trust.

Will pushing Rose to her limits prove to her she can trust him with her body and heart, and can she let go of her deepest fears long enough to enjoy her surrender? `

They both have everything to prove and everything to lose.


Oui, You can.” He withdrew his fingers and squeezed my bottom, drawing a trembling cry from me as all my nerve endings came alive again. “That’s my beautiful little subbie.” He went back to his playing and soon I was writhing again. He got me nearly to tipping point and then stopped. A frustrated sound left my throat.

“Did you just growl at me?”

I had no idea, all I could focus on was the growing need. Why had he stopped?

Lifting me off his knee, he turned me so that I was sitting on his lap.

“Ouch.”

He grinned. “Tender?”

My nod didn’t draw any sympathy from him.

“Breathe in.” He released my hands, bringing them around gently. I hissed as the blood rushed into them. Lucien gently massaged them, moving from my shoulders down to my fingers, easing the discomfort. It should have switched me off, shouldn’t it? But the slow burn at my core remained undiminished.

When the tingling had stopped, he stood. “My turn.”

Turning me, he bent me over the couch and told me to brace myself on my palms. “Hold on. Spread your legs … a little wider.”

I obeyed, widening my stance, aware only of such deep wanting and the sweet knowledge that Lucien was the only one who could assuage it.

He laid one hand on my shoulders, pushing them lower.

“Fuck, you’re beautiful! Look at these breasts.” He stroked them, played with them as if he had all the time in the world, as if I wasn’t desperate to come. By now, I was so far gone all I could do was whimper and beg.

Hyper-attuned to everything he did, I heard the crinkle of a condom wrapper, the soft chink of his belt being unbuckled, the hiss of his zipper. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear all the wicked things he was planning to do to me, his hot breath popping goosebumps up all over my body. I shivered. Fabric brushed against the backs of my thighs and he notched the crown of his cock at my entrance.

“Yes,” I moaned. “Please.”

He slid in an inch, slowly made it two…

He was big. I was still trying to process the feel of him when I felt him shudder and he growled. “I can’t wait, Rose. You can take me. All of me.” And he slammed home, stealing the breath from my lungs, stretching me to capacity. I squeaked and went up on my toes while I tried to adjust to the shocking invasion.

Lucien braced his left hand next to mine, caging me under his body and with his other, gripped my hip so tightly I was bound to have bruises. It didn’t bother me. I wanted to wear the marks of his possession.

And then I could do nothing more than weather the damn storm. Pinned down in such a submissive stance, feeling the push and drag as he took his pleasure, the fire where my bottom kept rubbing against him was like a thread of lightning straight to my clit. My inner muscles tightened involuntarily.

“Oh yes, m’amour, like that. Squeeze me tight.”

Lucien was in me, around me, so I could no longer tell where he stopped and I began. My mind whited out as an orgasm moved through me in a slow tectonic roll. I lost touch with the world for endless moments.

As everything settled back into focus, the first thing that I noticed was that Lucien’s left hand was now entwined with mine. I felt wobbly, newborn, emerging into a world that had resettled in a fundamentally different form.

Merde,” Lucien swore roughly as he ground against me and came so deep, he set off another wave of aftershocks.


Buy Hard-Pressed at:
Amazon USA
Amazon UK:
Evernight:
Smashwords:
Kobo
iBooks:

Queenie Black says: "I’ve always loved writing and I won my first prize for a short story when I was still at primary school. I’m an avid reader of romance and erotic romance and can usually be found with my nose in a book. The dynamics and sheer variety of human relationships fascinate me, and this is what I like to explore in my writing. I live in North Yorkshire with my husband and cat where I enjoy running and Tai Chi."

Twitter:
Website:
Facebook page:



No comments: