Monday 7 October 2019

Blue Monday: Eli Gilić guests

Mondays are the day on which I post a sexy excerpt for your entertainment!

Today I have a special guest excerpt from Eli Gilić's new collection, Slaves to Desire. I think this may be the first translated erotica I've ever featured!



Slaves to Desire is a unique, beautifully written erotic short story collection that deftly weaves fact and fiction. Originally published in Serbian, Sinful Press is over the moon to present the English language version of this amazing collection in both digital and print. To celebrate, Sinful Press are making the ebook version available for just 99p/99c throughout October.

Charles Baudelaire, Rasputin, Anna Karenina, Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and Ophelia, Fyodor Dostoevsky, George Sand, Frederic Chopin, Vincent Van Gogh, Antonin Artaud, Maria Izquierdo, James Joyce, Federico Garcia Lorka, Salvador Dali.

Can Rasputin find redemption through the sins of others? What awaits Anna Karenina on the other side? Does passion still flow through the veins of the lovers from Verona? Can Hamlet and Ophelia escape their fate? Is Van Gogh’s loneliness a blessing or a curse? And can Dali dispel Lorca’s fear?

Eli Gilić deftly weaves fact and fiction to bring some of the world’s great writers, literary characters, artists and composers to life as they reach the heights of passion and the depths of despair in this mesmerising erotic short story collection.


Excerpt from The Writer’s Apparitions (Fyodor Dostoevsky)

12/15/1880:

Polina appears by the foot of the bed. My memories have invited her apparition. My frail pecker was stirring sadly as I recalled occasions when she let me smack her buttocks and then forcefully take her. In such moments I really was her master. I insulted her, bit her and pulled her hair while roughly ploughing her. I immensely enjoyed her weakness and my absolute power over her. And Polina experienced great pleasure in the humiliation and pain.

“You were my master only when I wanted to you to be. I let you behave like that, thus you never really ruled me.” She is mocking me now. “I was always the one who held the reins in our relationship, even when you humiliated me. You are no different from my grandmother. After that first time, she caught me running uninhibited in a shirt only when I wanted her to see me and give me a good spanking. I delighted while she ranted because I still didn't behave like a girl from a good family and didn't utter a sound under her blows. When I grew up, I ran around in just a shirt to infuriate her. I even rode around the estate like that, enjoying her horror at the thought of the peasants who could see my naked legs and contours of my breasts under the thin fabric.”

“I know that, you witch,” I exclaim. “You told me all that. Get lost! Why are you visiting me?”

“Because I love seeing you so withered. Tell me, Fyodor, would you have the strength to spank me with a cane now? Here, I will take the position.”

Polina goes down on all fours on the floor and lifts her dress. She is naked underneath. The wench spins her bottom, enticing me. But I don't pay attention to her. I close my eyes. “Go away, please,” I say quietly.

“Oh, you want to spank me, but you don't have the strength. You are shrivelling. I am hot and wet, Fyodor. I want you to spank me and take me passionately. Just like before. Can't you gather enough strength?”

“I know that you are an apparition. Go away. I am not swallowing it.”

I can hear the rustling of her clothes. In the next moment, the bed dents and I feel a warm hand around my manhood. I open my eyes and see Polina smiling sweetly.

“You liked to call him rooster. And that name was appropriate for your swaggering member. Come on, revive him for me. I am burning with desire to feel him pecking in me.”

“You are not real.” I refuse to comply. Her apparition has tricked me a number of times. I won't allow her to do it again. I will not. “Go away.”

“Can you say that even my lips are not real, Fyodor?” she whispers. “Don't you remember how they made you lose your mind?”

She lowers her head and her warm lips envelop my limp manhood. Polina looks me in the eye while she swallows it. She tightens her fist around it and her tongue circles around the tip. My pecker is shaking, awakening from the dead.

Polina's eyes are glued to mine while she moves her head up and down. Her tongue is dancing on the tip and licking the entire length. Her fist is moving faster and my manhood is hardening hesitantly. She groans happily with her mouth full, tightens her lips around my shaft and moves her head faster. My arousal is growing; I am thrusting my hips to sink deep into her mouth. A guttural growl escapes me as she soaks it with spit. Her eyes are sparkling triumphantly. Her fist tightens even more and her head glides up and down quickly. She is swallowing almost the whole length and emitting gargling sounds. I close my eyes and raise my hips to meet her mouth. I raise my hand to grasp her head and push her down even more. But I don't feel her head. Instead, I touch my own manhood.

Taken aback, I open my eyes and see that I am alone. Polina has vanished, leaving me with a revived pecker that is eager to discharge. Rage surges through me. I shout, grab the jug from the bedside table and throw it at the wall.


Buy Slaves to Desire:
Amazon
Apple iBooks
Google Play
Kobo
Barnes and Noble


Eli Gilić is a writer and translator from Serbia who has spent much of her career translating best-selling novels for the Serbian market. She has also penned an erotic cookbook called Eat, Tease and Please.

Eli lives near a forest in Serbia with her three four-legged friends, and she spends her free time growing organic food, climbing mountains and jumping from waterfalls.

Slaves to Desire is her first short story collection, and it was originally published by Laguna, the biggest publisher in Serbia, before being translated into English for Sinful Press.

No comments: