Friday 23 May 2014

Pinning again

After some pointy-stick-prodding from Cleis, I'm back on Pinterest. To be fair, I'm enjoying it now that I've learned my lesson - NO PUBES, NO BOOBS (no, not even if other people appear to be flouting the regulations like crazy) -  and it is nearly as addictive as Facebook. In fact, it's like Facebook for introverts who don't like any of that horrible interactivity stuff.

I've added a couple of relevant "boards":

Angels and Demons



and
Inspiration for "Cover Him with Darkness"


Obviously these will grow over the weeks. So get pinning stuff for me to collect, you other Pinterest peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Janine!

I am a new fan of yours! I just read Cover Him in Darkness and was just amazed! I am planning to pick up a few other copies of your books on Amazon. I was wondering are you on Twitter or Goodreads?

Janine Ashbless said...

Heya! Nice to hear from you, Anon - and thank you for the lovely compliment.
I'm not on Twitter, though I am on Facebook. That already takes up way too much of my time, lol.
I'm not on Goodreads YET, but I aim to fix that in the next month. See you there, I guess :-)