Wednesday 28 May 2014

New short story!


I was too busy writing my own books to sub to many anthologies last year, but I was asked to pitch a short story for this one, and so I'm delighted to announce that my mythological fantasy story Three Legs in the Evening has been accepted for The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica! Edited by ace podcaster Rose Caraway and published by Cleis, this book will be out in November and features erotica covering the range of genres you'd find in a good library.
Except Junior Fiction. Obviously.
And probably Serial Killer Thrillers.
"Imagine a library — a very special one run by a librarian whose only concern is pleasing her patrons. In fact, this librarian will stop at nothing to service her readers. To that end, she has carefully collected a fantastic and fantasy-filled set of stories guaranteed to satisfy literary lusts in The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica. This voracious volume is simply bursting at the binding with amorous archives and bibliophilic bliss; it is a veritable dictionary of desires, with stories by top eroticists Rachel Kramer Bussel, Tamsin Flowers, and Salome Wilde, as well as Rose Caraway, the sexy librarian herself."
I do like the leggy cover, although I fear that that big black tome may be a bit awkward for one-handed reading ;-)

Pre-order at Amazon US :  Amazon UK

4 comments:

Jo said...

What a fun idea, I love it :)

Janine Ashbless said...

It certainly tempted me out of my cave!

Chris said...


What you need for a book that size is someone else, then each of you can read with one hand.

Janine Ashbless said...

:-D good idea!