Friday 6 September 2019

Sins of the past


I'm not doing much writing these days but it's lovely when past naughtiness catches me up! My contributor copy of Dirty 30 Vol.3 (which contains my short Western story Sourdough) has arrived and I 💖 it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to editor extraordinaire Rose Caraway!

Why am I not writing erotica at moment?
  • I'm transforming my garden
  • I'm putting a lot of creative effort into a LARP I'm running next year
  • The general state of politics, society and the world has, I'm afraid, caused my misanthropy to entirely overwhelm my desire to tell stories. All the above activities feel like fiddling while Rome burns, yes, but at least I don't have to think about Rome while I'm doing them. 

Maybe things will change ... I do hope so.


2 comments:

D. L. King said...

Same here. Congrats on the story, though.

Unknown said...

Ach, sorry to hear that <3