Monday 16 July 2018

Blue Monday: Ellie Barker guests

Every Monday I post a sexy excerpt for your entertainment!

A few weeks ago I featured Ellie Barker's LGBT novel Secrets and Spies. Well it was the first of an innovative cross-genre trilogy, Undercover Lovers, from my favourite Sinful Press, and the second is out now too - In Bed with the Enemy:


Nikolas Jinsen, police mole and mafia odd-job man, is given an ultimatum; stop seeing his girlfriend, or lose his job. When a hasty attempt to keep both goes wrong, he does the only thing he can think of: he lies. But with his new roommate a member of the elite gang that Nikolas has been tasked to look into, and his assignations with his girlfriend constantly interrupted by calls on his services as a lover, Nikolas finds that work isn't all fun and games.

In Bed with the Enemy continues the story of Nikolas, a bisexual police mole, and Sky, a transgender thief, as they work to infiltrate the local crime syndicate. Ellie Barker has created a fast paced and highly entertaining trilogy, with a diverse range of characters, various sexual encounters, and unconventional romance.



I finished the last of my half-pint, and gestured at his crotch. “So what’s next?”

He put his own glass down. “I want to see you.” He sounded almost shy, nervous. “I want to fuck you.”

“Here?”

“The sofa’s had worse.”

I don’t usually bottom, but that’s because Sky loves it—and I like making her happy. But I’m definitely not averse to it. I pulled my t-shirt over my head while Bear undid my jeans, and then we squirmed and wriggled and I was naked on his sofa, the leather cushions under me and Bear’s weight on top, horny as hell. All he had to do was lower his head and I was kissing him, our legs tangled together and his beard rubbing against my face, his tongue pushing between my lips in a way that was making my hips thrust. I pulled away, panting, and found him almost as breathless as I was.

“You,” I told him and began to undo the rest of his shirt buttons. He helped, revealing a chest covered in the same reddish-brown hair as his face, and then pulled his still-undone trousers down. I just watched, leaning up on my elbows, my body bare and smooth in the golden lighting and my cock showing just how badly I wanted the man now naked in front of me.

He caught me watching, and smiled. “So?”

His chest-hair continued down across his stomach and joined with the mass of curls around his cock. I looked him down, and then back up, and caught his eye.

“I want you to fuck me,” I told him. “I want you to come inside me.”

His cock jerked, and I could see the desire overtaking his nerves. He pulled a condom out of the box and rolled it on, his fingers shaking slightly, and then grabbed the lube and knelt down between my legs.

“I don’t want to hurt you…”

“Then go slow.” I turned myself over, pushing my ass up towards him, and felt the cool drizzle of lube go down my crack. After the warmth of the sofa it was a shock, but a good one; and my cock was now against the warm material, smooth and silky.

Bear’s finger slid in, and I gasped.

“I’ll go slow,” the man murmured, and I spread my legs as he pulled me further onto his lap, lifting my hips and gently pushing his finger back in, opening me. I buried my face in the oiled pillows and let him tease me, pushing in and out, filling me and then withdrawing, pushing in again with another finger, spreading me wider and wider as he pushed in another and another—

And then I heard him groan by my shoulder, and his body was against mine, warm and rough, and his hips met my ass. “There…Nikolas. There.”

“Fuck me,” I told him.

“You…I don’t…I’m not hurting you?”

“No.” He filled me tighter than anyone ever had, but the slow build-up meant I didn’t hurt. I felt pinned, held in place by the tightness and pleasure mixing. “Just go slow.”

He was gentle, and he was slow—painfully, agonisingly slow, a tease and a torment that had me moaning into the cushions. And then he was tugging my elbow, and pushing my hand down to my own cock. “Finish yourself. I want you to come.”

“Your sofa…” I managed.

“It’ll clean.” He sounded hoarser, and I wondered how much self-control it was taking for him to go slowly. Had he ever been able to fuck any of his lovers without hurting them?

I began to stroke, and heard a deep groan from behind me. My ass had tightened around his cock and I was holding him, feeling every thrust and twitch of him inside me. He began to fuck me again, unable to hold back the lust. His hips slammed into mine again and again, pinning me against the leather, my cock clenched in my fist and my ass filled with him, pushing me so close with every stroke—

I came, gasping into the cushions, my whole body jerking. He was still thrusting into me and I could feel him getting closer, tense and urgent.

His fingers dug into my hips and he gave a queer little moan, almost hurt—and then pulsed once, twice, a long third stroke that started his legs shaking. And then he subsided against me, his head on my shoulder, pressing me down into the leather with a long, panting sigh.

We lay there for a long minute, me just cataloguing the aches and the pleasure, feeling his cock still twitching in my ass and his beard smooth against my shoulder. Then Bear stirred, and said, “Sorry, Nikolas, I’m squashing you.”

“Not to worry.” We got ourselves disentangled with a few smiles, and then Bear directed me to the bathroom to clean up. When I came out, the cat had woken up and come to investigate—and when Bear came out in turn, he found me butt-naked on the second sofa with a cat sitting on my clothes, purring madly.

“She obviously doesn’t want you to get dressed,” Bear joked, looking entirely at ease in a pair of boxers and nothing else.

“Obviously,” I said, and picked her up. “C’mon, sweetheart, I have to go and tell Sky what I’ve been up to.”




The Undercover Lovers trilogy is Amazon exclusive for a limited time before being released across all main platforms. It is available to read through Kindle Unlimited.

Buy In Bed with the Enemy : Amazon smartlink
Buy the Undercover Lovers trilogy (paperback) : Amazon smartlink

Ellie Barker mostly writes short'n'dirty flash fiction and short erotic fiction in any genre going. She prefers vampires over werewolves, and is always hot for a rainy night.

You can find out more about Ellie over at her website, or follow her on Twitter as @EllieBa3

No comments: