Wednesday 22 November 2017

"Crying over my Kindle" - FIRST REVIEW and pre-order links


The first review for The Prison of the Angels comes from Samantha MacLeod! I was scared! She was scared! (No, honestly... we were both really worried I couldn't pull the trilogy off...)

Her verdict?

"Both surprising and ridiculously satisfying, in a heart-breaking, crying-over-my-Kindle sort of way.

I wanted a lot of things out of this series. And I won’t say The Prison of the Angels met my ridiculously high expectations. Because, somewhere between sneaking through the Vatican’s secret chambers and skiing the mountains of Norway, The Prison of the Angels took those expectations and blew them out of the freaking water."

 FULL REVIEW HERE

Thank you so much Samantha!



Here are the buy-links for pre-orders; The Prison of the Angels is released on DECEMBER 1ST:

Amazon US paperback :: Kindle
Amazon UK paperback :: Kindle



I thought I was a good girl. I thought that no matter what others did for my sake, I could stay innocent. I thought that as long as I acted out of love, I’d be blameless.
I was wrong, wasn’t I?

Milja Petak’s world has fallen apart. 

Her lover, the fallen angel Azazel, has cast her aside in rage and disgust. The other contender for her heart, the Catholic priest Egan Kansky, was surrendered back into the hands of the shadowy Vatican organization, Vidimus, after sustaining life-threatening injuries. 


She has killed and she has betrayed. She is alone, homeless, and at the end of her tether - torn apart by guilt and the love she has lost.


But neither Heaven nor its terrifying representatives on Earth have finished with Milja.


Both her lovers need her in order to further their very different plans, and both passionately need her, though they may try to deny it. Milja is once again forced into a series of choices as she uncovers the secrets Heaven has been guarding for centuries. But this time it is not just her heart at stake, or even the fate of a fallen angel. 


This time, the choices she make will change
everything.

This time it’s the End of the World

No comments: