Wednesday 8 February 2017

"Exactly what you want from your sexy angels"



Reviews have started going up on Amazon!

"Did the sequel live up to its promise? Well, emphatically. Intensely, bravely and daringly. Janine Ashbless is a writer who is staunchly committed to her characters, her plot and her action. This book just chews on the marrow of its idea – there is such wealth of detail and research, and it revels in the characters’ chemistry. In romance terms, it deals with the whole struggle of loving an angel so convincingly... Azazel hasn’t lost any of his heroic attraction and Milja is both realistically human and impossibly courageous and… well, sorry, but she’s kinda feisty. A Buffy for the new century, perhaps. Well, not exactly, but I like her. I’m gnawing my fist waiting for book three. Then there’d better be a movie.

What are you waiting for? Buy it! Quick!"



"I pre-ordered this from the publisher, knowing I'd get it sooner than the official release date. And Oh. My. Goodness. I'm so pleased I did..!
My biggest concern was that it wouldn't be so incredibly all-encompassing and immersive a storyline as Cover Him With Darkness but I wasn't disappointed. From the very beginning, it's as hot, raw, sexy and intelligent as the first book.
And like the first, the storyline has the echoes and trappings of the fairytales and bible stories we've been taught and have read but it digs deeper, retelling the old myths with new insight; an obvious labour of love and research for the author."



Thank you Jo Murphy and Anna Sky!

No comments: