Wednesday 26 October 2016

"Go read this. Now."

My poor Orphan Books are getting some more love!


There's a review of Summer Seduction gone up today on the Caldwell Publishing blog -  and it starts:
 "Holy moly ravioli! I’m not sure how this book isn’t on everybody’s bookshelf already. I don’t even know where to begin ... Mystery, suspense, history, myth—it’s all there. I sat down and read this in one sitting because I was just so into it. "

Full review here



Meantime, Samantha MacLeod has gone on to review the second book in the Lovers' Wheel series. She loved Summer Seduction - what did she think of Falling Deep?

"Falling Deep basically takes everything I liked about Summer Seduction and turns it up to 11 ... The world gets more interesting, the threats intensify, and the characters become darker and complicated. All I can say now is: BRING ON WINTER!"
 Full review here

 THANK YOU, Caldwell Books and Samantha MacLeod! XXX
(and yes, *Yorkshire accent*: "WINTER IS COMING" ... just not very quickly. It'll have to wait  for those pesky fallen angels, lol)

No comments: