Wednesday 21 October 2015

Sommer says

Mikhail Vrubel, The Demon and Tamara (1890)
Sommer Marsden recently posted the most fabulous 5-Star review of Cover Him with Darkness online.

on September 9, 2015
I can’t tell you too much about this book because…spoilers! I can say this: It has two scorching heroes (one fallen, one a mystery), a smart and tenacious heroine, and a rocking good plot. And have I mentioned steamy with a capital HOT? The entire book speeds along, angels, watchers, intrigue. It’s like a Bond movie but with the supernatural and religious undermining replacing the explosions. I was hooked from the first page and rocketed through at a pretty fast pace given severely limited reading time. I found that my ‘internet breaks’ were replaced by Cover Him with Darkness breaks. I read any chance I got until I reached the end. And then I was sad. Very sad. I am utterly ready for the second installment of Janine Ashbless’s smart-smart erotic romance tale. It was damn near perfect. And I only say ‘damn near’ because I never label anything perfect. If you like fallen angels, well written plots, intelligent story lines, twists and turns, and a heroine that stands on her own as a bad ass…well, you’d better get reading.

When she asked for an excerpt for her blog, I was only too delighted to say YES - and it's an exclusive excerpt not posted elsewhere!

THANK YOU SOMMER!


No comments: