Wednesday 1 April 2015

Awesome! (and FREE!)

So awesome it makes your clothes fall off!
Two fab opportunities here for lovers of FREE smut (and if that doesn't include you, why are you reading this blog, hey?).

The Erotica Readers and Writers Association, a venerable (1996!!) and frankly essential institution, have inaugurated an AWESOME AUTHORS gallery and I have my very own page (as do, so far, Alison Tyler, Giselle Renarde, KD Grace,and Lisabet Sarai). What does this mean? Well, there's a complete short story up there from each of us for you to read, and we were asked to choose four books to recommend for those who want more. I picked for my showcase The Servant Question - It's steampunk, and one of my few comedic erotic stories. I had such a blast reading this one out live at Sh! that it has become one of my very fave short tales :-)

Thank you for so much for the invitation, ERWA!




The other fabuloso present of smut available to all the world is the e-anthology Beyond 50: an erotic sampler, which contains fifty BDSM stories or excerpts by fifty different authors and is edited by the wonderful DL King:

My contribution is a super-slutty excerpt from Named and Shamed

If you read Fifty Shades of Grey and loved it ... well frankly, you are probably going to faint if you read this collection. But for those not so easily frightened ... ;-)

Download at All Romance : Amazon US : Amazon UK 
 FREE FOREVER!!

1 comment:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks for helping spread the word, Janine.

(And I'm in Beyond 50 Shades, too...)