Thursday 27 December 2012

What day is it?



Pictures from Christmas day...

"I'm on my 4th glass of mulled wine but I'm bloody getting this roulade filled"
The recipe for Sage and Parsnip Roulade is here, btw. It's delicious, and it's by Delia Smith, which means it's fairly bomb-proof even for cooks who drink.The hardest bit is finding a shop that still sells Sage Derby cheese.

Glasses of wine knocked over: 3. Glasses broken: 1.  Dinner: Perfect.

Mr Ashbless' Xmas Lime Pie
An after-dinner game of "Touch of Evil". We killed the vampire :-)
And the traditional game of "Greyhound Tetris"

4 comments:

Jo said...

'not working'? Surely you don't have to excuse a few days off over Christmas??

It looks like a lovely party!

DaveF said...

Cool you get to play proper "geek" games - after Articulate we did manage a few games of Werewolves of Millers Crossing.

Janine Ashbless said...

*I* know who the werewolf is... ;-)

Janine Ashbless said...

(But I really like Articulate too!)