Wednesday 7 March 2012

Named and Shamed - the cover!


This is it! - the cover for Named and Shamed. That's my awesome kick-ass Tansy with her red hair, and her dirty dirty smile, and her luscious bottom (which makes a guest appearance in almost every chapter). Florian has captured her personality beautifully. I am delighted. And I can't wait to see the interior illustrations!

I also believe it is my first book with an actual tentacle on the cover, so this is a very proud moment for me.

When's it going to be on the shelves? - well, according to the Sweetmeats website - THIS MONTH!!
WAAAH!!
 *faints*

5 comments:

Chris said...

I'm so pleased for you! And for the rest of the world as well which will be a better, happier, more eroticised place with "Named and Shamed" in it.

t'Sade said...

Oh, tentacles! I'm going to have to get this one. I like the cover, it looks fun.

Janine Ashbless said...

Thank you, Chris and t'Sade! Yes, I have finally written a tentacle-sex scene - You just knew it was going to happen sooner or later, heh.

In Named and Shamed I have gone places and written about kinks I have never touched before ...

Sommer Marsden said...

Oh wow. That's smoking hot. I am jealous of your tentacle :D

XOXO
Sommer

Janine Ashbless said...

Everyone should have a tentacle, Sommer. "Tentacles for all!" is my rallying cry!