Friday 27 May 2011

Is that a gun in your hand or ...?


Carnal Machines: steampunk erotica is out now in the UK - which is a good excuse for linking to Lady Clankington's Cabinet of Carnal Curiosities, the website featuring the model above and her lovely little steampunk sex-toy.

The Sideshow says, regarding Carnal Machines:
"The entire collection is good, but I’d like to call out a few stories which I felt were exceptionally, ahem, stimulating. The Servant Question, by Janine Ashbless, recounts the story of a bored housewife and a man who tinkers with machines as well as his clients. Even though the ending is no surprise, it is still a pleasure to read."
 

Now, I'm going to be away for a few days - Mr Ashbless is working in Italy so I'm going to allow his nice IT company to send me out there and keep him company. In the meantime, please do amuse yourselves perusing this vibrator collection for discerning gentlewomen :-)

1 comment:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congratulations on being exceptionally-ahem-stimulating! I love that story.