Friday 22 April 2011

With This Ring - out now!


Now I know how people feel waiting for their wedding day... but it's here at last! Time to celebrate! Wedding anthology With This Ring, I Thee Bed, edited by Alison Tyler and published by Spice, is on sale as of this week! You can find it up on Amazon US right now. Romantic Times has already given the anthology 4 stars.

My contribution is the story Forsaking All Others, which is, if I say so myself, one of my filthier works :-)  But don't just take my word for it - the reviewer on Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust described it thus: "I enjoyed most stories, but here are a few standouts:  Janine Ashbless' Forsaking All Others struck a nerve, it is just so, and I mean this in the best way, perverse."

Now that's a compliment!
In Forsaking All Others, Debbie is sitting and looking through her wedding photo albums - the normal one and the second, ever-so-secret one - and reminiscing about her wedding night spent with husband Roy and their two best friends...



This is where the second photograph album starts.

Snap: I’m kneeling, out of my dress but back in my veil. It hangs down over my face and torso, so sheer that it doesn’t hide those big breasts of mine cradled in their beautiful lace La Senza bra, or my wide-eyed expression as I gaze out at the camera. The two men either side of me are faceless and fully dressed, only their midsections visible in this print. Each has one hand on my shoulder pushing me down to my knees and another hand tight round one of my wrists, holding it up. My fingers are curled helplessly, my lips parted in anticipation of what’s to come.
 

Snap: Head-and-shoulders shot. My veil is flipped back now. I’m kneeling between two sets of bare male flanks and two cocks, erect and angled toward an apex, like swords held at a salute for when the bride exits the church. I’ve got one cock in each hand and my head is turned toward Roy’s – you can tell it’s him because of the dark pubic thatch and the hairier thighs - and my lips are wrapped round his bell-end, sucking hard.

Snap: Closer yet: the two cocks are almost touching over my head. Champagne foam escaping from a newly-opened bottle oozes and slops down their flushed shafts and drips into my open, eager mouth waiting below.
 

Snap: I’m topless and pantyless now, leaning back against a male torso, breasts upthrust. Champagne is being poured down my torso from the bottle tilted over my tits; it gushes in runnels off my erect nipples, sluicing over my belly to run into the shaven split below. You can see bubbles freckling my skin. Calvin’s sandy head is between my thighs and he’s lapping champagne and sex juices from between my spread pussy lips. God, we got champagne everywhere. On the towels, on the carpet, on the coverlet ... Everywhere.
 

Snap: My back to the camera, the veil hanging down to my ass-cleft, my spine a shadowy sinuous line under the transparent fabric. I’m sitting astride Roy’s lap as he perches on the edge of the bed. With one hand he’s holding my wrists cruelly together at the small of my back, and with the other he’s twisting my head sideways so I can suck Calvin’s cock as he stands beside us.
 

Snap: Just my spread thighs, poised over the smooth column of the champagne bottle’s neck as if I’m about to impale myself upon it. My thighs are glistening with moisture and my sex lips visibly unfurled.
 

"Can you take it?” Roy whispered in my ear as he held me.
 

Snap. Yes, I could. All the way.



Mr Ashbless has just pointed out how appropriate this publication is for the Royal Wedding, heh heh! It hadn't occured to me but yes - What great timing! Wouldn't it make a fine souvenir?

Buy at Amazon US

5 comments:

Alison Tyler said...

Ha! I love the timing. Royal wedding + With This Ring = a perfect match!

XXX,
Alison

Cora Zane said...

Very nice! I'm looking forward to this book. :)

Madeline Moore said...

Congratulations, Janine.

Janine Ashbless said...

My copy has just arrived! Yay!!!

Erobintica said...

Okay, another hot excerpt from this book. Guess I'm going to have to get this one too.

& haha - you could send them a gift Janine!