Sunday 25 October 2009

Ginger SPIDERS!


Aren't I mean? Nikki Magennis doesn't like dreads because they remind her of spiders, so here I am posting yet another picture of a ginger lad just for her...

Actually this picture came from a new photo-blog which, thanks to Friskbiskit, I've become a fan of: Sex is Not the Enemy. It's generally a log of pictures rather than text - men, women, gay and straight - but has entertaining sidebars in cartoon strips and quotations. Quite often NSFW, darlings.

And what a great title, eh? I want the T-shirt!

And OMG I can't resist this one:


3 comments:

Jo said...

Cool, hilarious one of the two boys.

I think Mr GingerDreads is v pretty, but he looks like he's watching his gingerdreaded pubes scuttle away, doesn't he?

Ooo-woooo, Nikki, spider pubes, wooo-ooo!

Why is it that I too see the spider connection but am still fond of dreads?

Janine Ashbless said...

I think the one of Jude Law and Ewan McGregor is so cute: they have matching pyjamas! They remind me of Bert and Ernie.
:-)

Jo said...

Ha, Jude n'Ewan. Exactly.

Sadly, I could not locate a picture of Ewan McG with a rubber duckie.