Monday 14 September 2009

Eyecandy Monday

 
I've just started a course of rabies* jabs. Soon it will be safe to bite me, heh heh.

Talking of biting ... a daytrip to Manchester to meet up with Madelynne Ellis and Charlotte Stein turned out to be very useful as far as Red Grow the Roses goes (as well as packed with food, drink, gossip and useful advice**). Sitting on the train I managed to sort out a number of things for the plot, which is stalking toward a conclusion.

I'm very enthusiastic about Chapter 14, which I'm currently writing. I've had to set Chapter 13 aside for the moment: it's just too dark. I can't handle dark right now. Chapter 14 isn't dark, it's just violent - which is different.

And when I got home I slept for 11 hours. Can't handle the urban lifestyle, clearly!


*Yes, I'm off travelling later in the year... I know, I know...
** They  know everything. I refuse to go near  the Romance blogs and thus live in glorious blissful ignorance.

2 comments:

Charlotte Stein aka The Mighty Viper said...

I might know everything about Romancelandia, but you don't need to. People will just come looking for you.

Fat Hairy Rich Publisher: What what WHAT? Janine Ashbless hasn't been signed for a ten book deal with Make-U-Rich Press?

Sign her immediatly!

And if they don't, you'll just have to put Charlotte Stein, Agent extraordinaire, on the case. I'll hock your book like it's going out of style. I know what I'm doing. Publishers respond to extreme verbal harrassment, right?

Janine Ashbless said...

lmao!

I love you Charlotte! In a not-weird way of course. Because neither of us is remotely weird, are we?