Monday 10 August 2009

Eyecandy Monday

I love hair. You know that, don't you. This is not the only picture by this photographer (or indeed the only picture of this model) that I have burned my eyes out leching over.

I'm afraid that this week I'll be mostly play catch-up on news etc. For starters, if you follow the blogs in my list on the right you've probably come across this one, but just in case...

Last week Nikki Magennis sent me a link to this review of Frenzy by Champagne and Benzadrine, because it contains a very positive mention of my story in the anthology:

Particular tales, like 'Pirate Treasure' by Janine Ashbless, stand head and shoulders above the rest as electric examples of exceptional erotica.

Unfortunately the review then went on to be astonishingly vicious about Nikki's own beautiful little story. Nikki was naturally hurt and a lot of people (including me) were upset. Alison Tyler called C&B out for his(?) hypocrisy on her blog. With this rather amazing result: Trollop with a Laptop: We interrupt this Fetish Friday...

So there you go. There may be a smigeon of hope for the human race afer all.

3 comments:

Janine Ashbless said...

lol! I hadn't thought of that! Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase Book-Lover.

Janine Ashbless said...

I'd like to add that Mr Ashbless has just seen this picture and he interpreted it as a man who has just bought a really really good laptop.

*sigh*

;-)

Chris said...

omfg, lolololol

you sad &^%£$ Mr Ashbless...