Monday 13 July 2009

Eyecandy Monday

And this is me. No, it's not really (I wish I were that athletic!) but it feels like it should be: the huge dark cliff, the gaping void below, the hanging on by her fingertips.

I think the images originated at this awesome site here.

Anyway, I'm back from London - pictures to be posted this week - and ready to start work again. Oh, and though I've never done any rock climbing, I did climb (and leap out of) a few trees on Saturday. If you ever get a chance to try this, I recommend it as the most exhilerating £25 I ever spent. But you've got to be able to hang on...

3 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

There is indeed something special about the hard, unyielding stone and the mobile, agile woman.

Very appealing.

Yet another cool site you've turned me on to.

Janine Ashbless said...

My pleasure Craig!

Madeline Moore said...

God that's gorgeous.