Monday 1 June 2009

Eyecandy Monday


I do not have the Female Shoe Gene. I have never worn high heels. I hate shoe shopping and confine it to once every two years when I buy a new pair of walking sandals and some black flats (two pairs of the latter just so I don't have to go shopping next year). I don't actually know what a kitten heel is. My interest in women's bodies ends at the ankles.

But there is an exception. For some reason I do rather like women (other women) in long red boots. And this is an unusual picture because the boots don't have heels. I also like her face, which is not Hollywood-pretty but quite broad and snub-nosed.

And I want to bite her ass.

2 comments:

neve black said...

LOL, Janine!

She's gorgeous. Is it shoes she's selling, the couch, or something else?

Bite away. :-)

Janine Ashbless said...

She reminds me of one of the main characters on Starship Troopers. Unrequited love and death by giant bug as I remember.