Monday 25 May 2009

Eyecandy Monday

Progress on Red Grow the Roses has been arrested (Arrested - geddit? Oh, I'm just so funny I could slap myself) while I work on a short story for the first of the new Black Lace anthologies.

If you want to write a short for Black Lace, btw, the details of this year's anthology line are here. (You do have to have a vagina to write for Black Lace. Sorry, I don't make up the rules.)

Anyone though, however genitally equipped, can write for BL's sibling imprint Nexus, provided you have a talent for kink. Details of their 4 new anthologies are here.

Good luck!

5 comments:

Cora Zane said...

Tell me true. They arrested that guy for being HOT, right? *_*

And thank you for the guidelines!

dolly said...

Hi Janine, is Red grows the Roses a continuation of the hot Wildwoods?

Janine Ashbless said...

Always glad to have some competition, Cora!

Alas Dolly, the sequel to Wildwood remains festering in my brain: I'd love to write it but the market drives everything in publishing. I am glad you liked the novel though! Maybe if thousands of people wrote to Black Lace demanding to know what happened next to Avril and Ash and Michael, I might be allowed to tell you, lol...

The theme of Red Grow the Roses is a secret (sort of) until I can tell you it's definitly going to be scheduled for publication. So keep your fingers crossed.

dolly said...

Keeping fingers (and toes) crossed!!!
Keep on writing.

Nikki Magennis said...

Spoilsport. TELL! TELL! TELL! TELL!

I'll just keep at it, you know.

TELL! TELL! TELL! TELL! TELL!