Tuesday 2 December 2008

Best Women's Erotica 2009


Out THIS WEEK in the US and in the UK (though you have to wait until Thursday if you are British) - Best Women's Erotica 2009! This annual collection is edited by the glorious Violet Blue and I am soooo proud to be included.

I haven't had my author's copy yet so all I can promise is that it contains my archaeological story Ritual Space plus stories by 20 other authors.

Yay yay yay!
And look - you can find the whole of Violet's introduction to the book (with a sexual meditation on the Persephone myth that is very close to my own heart) right here - she calls me "supremely talented"!
*Egogasm*

2 comments:

Nikki Magennis said...

Ooh, I am jealous! I'd love to be edited by Violet Blue! Well done, and enjoy that richly deserved egogasm (great word. Can I nick it?!)

Janine Ashbless said...

Well I knicked "blogtastic" off you!